Generous and competitive salary dependant on experience.
Permanent position with the UK’s leading ultrasound healthcare provider
With more than 80 clinics nationally, Ultrasound Direct is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sonographer to join our friendly team of regional managers. With a drive for success, you will be responsible for managing the Southern regional ultrasound team to include Reading, Slough and Heathrow locations.
Appropriate Qualifications in general and obstetric ultrasound imaging
- Driving licence and / or access to transport.
- HPC Registration and strong NHS History.
- DBS Clearance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree / DMU – preferably, but not essential master’s level.
- Minimum postgraduate experience: 2 years
- Required language: English
For further information please contract email@example.com National Ultrasound Manager.
Closing date 30 Nov 2019