GCRM is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual who will be responsible for leading and maintaining the Healthcare Quality Management System (QMS) at the clinic (& its satellites), and implementing the system to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the service provided in accordance with the conditions of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) licence. These conditions must also comply with the guidance on good practice as set out in the HFEA’s Code of Practice, CQC guidance and all relevant clinical and laboratory EU directives.
The role includes responsibility for management of the complaints procedure, user satisfaction review, internal and external auditing, monitoring, evaluation and continual improvement.
- Establishing and managing quality, risk and governance strategies within the clinic and its satellites
- Maintaining ISO 15189 lab quality standards
- Working towards ISO 9001 accreditation
- Maintaining HFEA licence certification
- Maintenance of policy, objectives, quality indicators and safety
- Regulatory compliance including responsibility for Health & Safety under the supervision of group.
- Internal and external auditing
- Management of non-conformities, corrective and preventative actions
- Training, communicating, monitoring and motivating all staff to support the QMS
Qualifications and experience
- Degree or equivalent post graduate diploma and/or experience
- Recognised management qualification and/or healthcare experience
- Experience at management level service delivery
- Previous complaints management experience
- Experience of Quality Management Systems and Risk Management including incident investigation
- Previous experience in attaining ISO 15189 is highly desirable
- Presentation skills
- Experience of project management
- Experience of developing policies and procedures