The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership is a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe.
The Personal Assistant is responsible for carrying out administrative work on behalf of the CEO and COO. The role of the Personal Assistant is to free the CEO and COO’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Peripatetic Doctor: Diary Management/bookings and sending out monthly rota.
- Ensuring/authorising cross-charges to clinics as per rota
- Creating annual reporting timetable, including putting these deadlines into all relevant staff calendars
- Booking rooms and managing attendance lists for:
- Advisory Committee Meetings (CEO)
- Executive Meetings (COO)
- General Managers Meetings (COO)
- Nurse Manager Meetings (COO)
- Admin Lead Meetings (COO)
- Lab Lead Meetings (Clinical Director)
- KPI Meetings (Head of Quality)
- Sending out Agenda and Minute taking (where appropriate) for:
- Executive Meetings
- General Managers Meetings
- Nurse Manager Meetings
- Admin Lead Meetings
- Head Office Quarterly strategy meetings
- TFP Senior Management Monthly Operational Meetings
- Compiling monthly operational reports into board pack (chasing up missing reports)
- Compiling PowerPoint slide deck for the Executive Meetings (including chasing slides from presenters)
- Co-ordinating with TFP Head of Nursing and TFP Head of Embryology to ensure that they are on track with their projects and have appropriate resources.
- Creating AC Report books (operational report, financial report & business development report) for each AC member
- Organising TFP Conference/ Exec Training Weekend with CEO
- Booking venue
- Booking training sessions
- Co-ordinating with clinics
- General diary mgmt. for CEO and COO
- Booking travel and accommodation for CEO, COO and Clinical Director
- Managing receipts for credit cards and expenses for CEO, COO and Clinical Director
- Diary management of appraisal requirements for CEO, COO and Clinical Director
- Organising appraisal dates with the team
- Sending pre-appraisal paperwork to the employees ahead of the appraisals
- Typing up minutes from the appraisals
- Answering calls for TFP phone line and triaging to the TFP team.
- Creation/co-ordination of TFP quarterly newsletter.
- Ghost writing communications to the wider team on general plans and updates.
- Supporting the Group Head of Quality to ensure TFP documents are reviewed (by their function) annually and the documents are in the correct format.
- TFP Office Management (in absence of senior mgmt. team)
- Budget holder for office supplies.
Qualifications and experience
- A-Level or equivalent
- Finance, Business or Management Qualification
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Required language proficiency
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes