The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Main focus is to provide first class customer service to patients contacting The Fertility Partnership both during the core hours of business and out of hours until 20:00hrs. The Patient Support Associates will act as the central point for patients by telephone and/or email and provide all necessary support as required.
- Able to deal with high volumes of patient calls patiently, professionally and efficiently
- With close attention to detail, carry out all admin tasks and phone calls with the highest standards of patient confidentiality
- The role requires a level of calmness and resilience in dealing with patients
- To be conversant with the patient database for recording and maintaining patient information, including the appointment system and invoicing system
- Ensure all communication with the patient is documented in the patient database
- To carry out the scanning and allocating of patient notes, invoices and other paperwork as required
- Responsible for responding to patient e-mail enquiries in a timely manner
- To answer and/or appropriately refer all incoming calls to personnel within the unit
- Making up and sending out patient information brochures for each of the group clinics
- Take payments by card over the telephone. Be prepared to contact patients to follow up on missed/outstanding payments
- Issue invoices and raise receipts due to patients.
- Be fully conversant on all services and prices on offer by The Fertility Partnership
- Possess a flexible and adaptive approach to the role – be able to deal with the unexpected and be prepared to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and pitch in where required
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to Higher Level
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a Customer Service role.
- Experience working with patients / customers both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Skills & competencies normally associated with relevant Customer Service experience
- Proficient knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent keyboard/IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and patients over the telephone and face-to-face
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to delivering a high-quality patient experience.
- Be comfortable asking for payments and taking payments from patients
- Flexible, self-directed and self-motivated
- Team oriented
- High level of customer orientation
- High level of resilience and empathy