Oxford Fertility is located in a purpose built, state of the art facility and is part of the Fertility Partnership. The group is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and the expertise of the group. As one of the largest and most progressive clinics in the UK, we perform around 2000 cycles a year and pride ourselves on providing a highly professional and successful clinical service.
To work as part of the Patient Services and Administration team to provide exceptional customer care and an efficient administration service for the patients of Oxford Fertility. The main focus is to process all referrals into the unit, both NHS and private, and register patients on the Patient Portal. Dealing with all queries regarding funding and liaising with CCG’s as and when necessary. To be the main point of contact for our satellite services and local NHS Consultants and deal with all queries promptly and efficiently both by telephone and email. This role will be a part time position working 30 hours per week which will include working evening, weekends and Bank Holidays. There may also be a requirement for you to flex up your hours when the business is in need to cover sickness, holidays etc
- Prompt processing of initial enquiries via telephone/email within 24 hours of receipt.
- Processing of all GP, consultant and self-referrals within 3 days.
- Dealing with all satellite clinics and ensure that communication is of a high standard to ensure a smooth patient pathway.
- To explain the processes to new patients and those seeking treatment and initiate patient Portal Registration.
- To ensure that patients’ records and correspondence are correctly filed.
- To be conversant with the patient database for recording and maintaining patient information, including the appointment system and invoicing system.
- To ensure that all communication with the patient is documented in the patient database.
- To ensure that money has been received for all appointments that require to be paid for in advance, if not the patient must be contacted and payment taken.
- To carry out the scanning and allocating of patient notes, invoices and other paperwork, as required, into the computer system.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an administration role.
- Experience working with patients / customers over the telephone.
- Skills & competencies normally associated with relevant administration experience.
- Experience of managing own workload and prioritise
If you’d like to apply please email your CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant skills to firstname.lastname@example.org