Wessex Fertility is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Main focus is to provide first class customer service. Must act as the central point for patients, staff and visitors who make enquiries to the Wessex Fertility Unit in person, by telephone and/or email.
- Issue visitor passes and ensure log is fully completed.
- To answer and/or appropriately refer all incoming calls to personnel within the unit.
- Making up patient information brochures.
- To offer and provide refreshments for patients if requested.
- To ensure the reception and waiting room are kept clean and tidy.
- Take payments by cash or card in person or by card over the telephone.
- Making up consent packs for use by the nursing team.
- Accept deliveries as required.
- Complete consultation lists and extract patient notes when required.
- Issue Invoices and raise receipts due to patients.
- To perform routine office support duties.
- Scanning in documentation onto our computer system.
- Checking all forms have been completed correctly.
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Significant experience of working within a busy environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of electronic appointment systems
- Basic account keeping skills