Nurture Fertility is part of The Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group. Nurture Fertility is housed in a state of the art, purpose built facility in Nottingham (just 5 minutes from Junction 25 off the M1 Motorway).
Exciting opportunity to join the nursing team at Nurture Fertility. The post-holder will work under the remit of the specialist nurses, working within the clinic. Nurture Fertility offer a wide range of fertility treatments.
Please note this position will include occasionally bank holiday and weekend cover.
To perform administration duties to include:
- Day 1 booking in calls and relevant paperwork, to include setting up treatment cycles and setting up fertility e – consents to be sent direct to patients.
- Support portal messages – 2 week wait & how are you?
- Support calls to patients calling in with pregnancy test results post treatment
- Preparing prescriptions to be signed by medics at Clinical Meetings
- Preparing records/paperwork required for Nurse planning appointments
- Review received online e -consents and ensure consents are submitted on time by patients in preparation for nurse planning appointments.
- Perform Nurse planning appointments to include drug demonstrations.
- Admitting and discharging of patients in ward/theatre area.
- Assisting with embryo transfers
- Assisting with witnessing
- Replenishing of stock in clinical areas.
- Cleaning of clinical theatre area to include steam cleaning
Qualifications and experience
- High school educated
- Previous relevant working experience
- Phlebotomy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in women’s health