At The Fertility Partnership, We Make Mums.
At Belfast Fertility we pride ourselves on our team and our patient focus. We’re rated 5 out of 5 by our patients on the HFEA site, with top scores in empathy and our treatment of patients. We were founded in 2013, and have gone from strength to strength, joining The Fertility Partnership in 2016, the largest provider of IVF in Northern Europe.
Being part of The Fertility Partnership allows us to share learnings across all 19 clinics and 6 countries, work with world-renowned experts, exchange ideas and create best practice. We are passionate about our collaborative working culture with a vision to create and change lives. This has become even marked with the recent business acquisition of Viva Neo, bringing in new colleagues and expertise from Northern Europe in Denmark, Germany, Austria and The Netherlands.
Our patients and people are at the very heart of what we do and it is our people that truly make a difference to our success. Come and join us!
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Fertility Consultant to join our clinic in the beautiful city of Belfast.
You will be a skilled professional with experience in assisted conception and have the desire to be part of the largest provider of IVF in the UK.
The post holder must have a full GMC registration and will work with the other doctors within the clinic.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest standard of clinical and patient care in accordance with HFEA Act 2008 and the current HFEA Code of Practice.
- Patient Consultations – tailoring treatment plans suitable to their needs
- HyCoSy procedures
- Handle egg collections
- SSR and embryo transfer lists
- To be involved in patient open evenings
- Attendance to clinical and team meetings
- Work closely with medical, nursing and other colleagues to offer the highest level of patient care
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary fertility team
- Support the group with the continuous development and improvement of all treatment offerings
Qualifications & Experience
- Full GMC Registration and inclusion on the Specialist Register
- High Diploma (Fellowship or Membership) of Speciality College MRCOG or equivalent
- Previous experience in Fertility and assisted conception techniques
- Effective communication skills regarding medical topics with both patients and colleagues
- Patient focused attitude
- An understanding of the biology and scientific evidence underpinning clinical practice
- Knowledge of the HFEA Code of Conduct
- An understanding of the work of related disciplines
- An appropriate level of supervision and management skills
- An understanding of prevailing legislation
- An understanding of, and ability to apply, quality assurance and monitoring of clinical performance
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package available
- Growing company with exciting future opportunities
- 27 days annual leave plus the additional bank holidays
- 6% matched pension contributions
- Yearly bonus payment
- Life insurance