The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership is a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe.
Provide 1st/2nd line IT support via telephone, email, remote access and desk-side support to our users. Supporting the IT and telecoms infrastructure, including software applications, hardware configuration and mobile device support.
You will be required to be involved in all aspects of IT including configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployments and documentation. Occasionally you will be required to travel to other locations in the UK to assist with projects.
- Provide IT support to users based at various Company locations
- To provide support by telephone (sometimes using remote control software) and desk-side visits where appropriate to ensure prompt resolution of problems
- Able to analyse, research and propose solutions for IT issues
- Ensure that all support work is carried out in line with corporate procedures
- Maintain the corporate IT asset register
- User creation and management via active directory and group policy
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation to support the Service Desk
- To install, configure and support a variety of IT hardware/Software.
- To troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software problems, including routers / desktops / laptops / tablets / phones
- Test, install and configure new desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software
- To ensure all user requirements are supported to a high and consistent standard on a daily basis. To ensure effective feedback is communicated to the user in a timely and appropriate professional manner
- To carry out ‘ad-hoc’ tasks when requested to assist with the smooth running of the IT Department and provide support for project related work to ensure a high level of support for users
Qualifications and experience
- Systems administration experience
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Familiarity with CISCO networking, VMWare, Windows Desktop, Windows Server, and Office 365
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working within a busy IT function
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of applying formal IT project management methodologies
- Experience of working in a standalone IT role or within a small IT Team