Wessex Fertility is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Exciting opportunity to join the nursing team at Wessex Fertility. The post-holder will work under the remit of the specialist nurses, working within the clinic. Wessex Fertility offer a wide range of fertility treatments. The role will be part time working a total of two days per week with a working pattern of 8am until 4pm.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of high quality care to meet the needs of the patients’.
- Under direction, you will develop skills in the instruction, advice and care of couples throughout their treatment process. This involves clinical, theatre and recovery roles.
- Multi-skilled developing approach including: Phlebotomy, Patient contact – in person, on the telephone and via email, Complete patient and group paperwork on time and with accuracy, Assisting in Theatre and Recovery
- Other duties as instructed by your line manager
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience as a Health Care Assistant
- IT literate
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in Fertility Clinic or Outpatients department desirable
- Phlebotomy skills desirable