The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
You will lead the Group Procurement function, developing and implementing the Group procurement strategy, roadmap and purchasing framework, ensuring alignment to the Group’s overall strategic objectives. Collaborate with group finance to understand and incorporate relevant budgets into category strategies ensuring robust controls and in place to monitor spend in line with financial protocols.
- Establish and manage the procurement function so that it is seen as a centre of excellence for procurement and purchasing.
- Provide stakeholder guidance on the best routes to the market for services whilst maintaining compliance with associated procurement regulations.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to develop plans to deliver savings targets, including tracking and reporting on savings delivered.
- Review existing contracts, evaluate and negotiate improvements
- Ensure the adoption of new and innovative ideas and solutions to ensure continuous improvement of the service.
- Take the lead on projects and using project management methodologies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price
Qualifications and experience
- Professional qualification e.g. MCIPS, or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing a central Procurement function within a complex organisation, delivering procurement benefits.
- Experience of developing and successfully implementing a procurement strategy and roadmap for a complex organisation including the implementation of strategic procurement.
- Effective senior stakeholder and supplier management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully persuade and influence others.
- Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse information m and experience of providing meaningful management information.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Commercially aware with the focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change