The Fertility Partnership
The Fertility Partnership is the UKs leading group of Fertility specialists, providing IVF treatments and Ultrasound scanning nationally across the UK and Internationally within Europe.
The Chief Marketing Officer’s (CMO) primary mission will be to identify and develop the marketing strategies which will ultimately increase new patient acquisition. This will include working with the clinics and different departments to implement content that will create competitive advantage. The CMO will produce market leading campaigns which increase brand awareness across our customer base in line with the Business visions and values.
- Setting and leading marketing strategies; delivering outstanding execution to drive the organisation to that future market position
- Be the representative of Marketing to the Executive team and work in collaboration with the Group Managers
- Oversee the development and placement of the creative elements that position the company in the marketplace
- Ensuring that the marketing activities are in line with the objectives of the company.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to raise the brand awareness, recognition and loyalty that will ultimately lead to increased sales.
- Research and assess the market providing analysis on the company’s position in it and how it should evolve
- Understand the company’s position in the marketplace, using traditional methods, as well as newer technologies such as data analytics
- Work alongside The Fertility Partnership clinics to turn marketing insights into sales
- Build and execute a PR and Communication strategy in line with business objectives
- Oversee key internal and external communications to users, customers and key stakeholders
- Manage key stakeholders effectively, building on positive relationships that enhance the company’s reputation
- Work with the executive team and finance on marketing budgets and longer term strategic planning cycles.
- Generate and monitor ROI from the available budgets
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a senior marketing role (CMO or equivalent)
- BSc/MSc in Marketing or Communications or equivalent is essential
- A track record of implementing value adding marketing strategies with proven results
- A strong and confident ability to apply creative marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- Experience managing and developing a team to produce exceptional results
- Demonstrates a strategic mind-set and highly analytical with a clear ability to continuous development and improvement
- Will have proven experience and examples of innovative and creative marketing campaigns.
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid driving licence and able to travel to clinics