The Fertility Partnership
We are a group of international fertility clinics specialising in IVF. We are the largest provider in Northern Europe and proud to say that we have some of the highest success rates in Europe.
At the Fertility Partnership (TFP), we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives. It is a commitment that exists in the UK and across Europe in all of our 19 clinics.
Science, research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
The main responsibility is to perform Accounts Receivable duties within a busy centralised finance team.
- Issuing automated & manual invoices, monthly statements and remittances, dealing with correspondence & queries from suppliers & clinics
- Support Finance Team with accounting duties as required
- Processing of bank payments on a weekly/monthly basis ensuring internal deadlines are met
- Bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Ensure all documentation is maintained on a daily basis (including invoices, credit notes, statements and remittances)
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required including support of other team members within the Finance department
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience of working within Finance/Accounts
- A candidate with less experience and looking to work towards a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) will also be considered.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work on own initiative and well-organised
- Have a good level of written and oral communication skills
- Possess intermediate excel skill – advanced excel desirable
- Good IT knowledge will be required
- AAT qualification desirable