Nurture Fertility is part of The Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Nurture Fertility is housed in a state of the art, purpose built facility in Nottingham (just 5 minutes from Junction 25 off the M1 Motorway).
Exciting opportunity to join the nursing team at Nurture. The post-holder will be one of a group of specialist nurses working within the Assisted Conception Unit where treatments offered range from Ovulation Induction, Donor Insemination to Assisted Conception Techniques.
- Be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients.
- Will develop skills in the management and care of couples undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the assisted conception unit and for leading the nursing team.
- Multi-skilled approach including:
- Patient contact both in person and on the telephone
- Complete patient and group paperwork on time and with accuracy
- Assisting in Theatre and Recovery
Qualifications and experience
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Knowledge of change management
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- Experience in managing nurse-led practice
- Preferably with Fertility Nurse Experience
- Ultrasound scanning skills preferable