GCRM is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
The post holder must have a full GMC registration and will work with the other doctors within the clinic. The post holder is responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest standard of clinical and patient care in accordance with HF&E Act 2008 and the current HFEA Code of Practice.
A suitable candidate for the role will be a motivated, experienced and enthusiastic specialist in Fertility to join our team of approximately 70 doctors, nurses, embryologists and administrative staff.
- HyCoSy procedures
- Egg collections
- SSR and embryo transfer lists
- Work closely with medical, nursing and other colleagues to offer the highest level of patient care
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary fertility team
Qualifications and experience
- Full GMC Registration and inclusion on the Specialist Register
- High Diploma (Fellowship or Membership) of Speciality College MRCOG or equivalent
- Strong experience in Gynaecology or Fertility and assisted conception techniques
- Effective communication skills regarding medical topics with both patients and colleagues
- Patient focused attitude
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years clinical experience working as a Consultant
- An understanding of the biology and scientific evidence underpinning clinical practice
- Strong knowledge of the HFEA Code of Conduct
- An understanding of the work of related disciplines
- An appropriate level of supervision and management skills
- An understanding of prevailing legislation
- An understanding of, and ability to apply, quality assurance and monitoring of clinical performance
If you’d like to apply please email your CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant skills to email@example.com