Boston Place, London is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
The main duties of the post include:
Providing counselling to the following groups of patients:
- Those undergoing Fertility Treatment
- Implication counselling for egg and sperm donors
- Implication counselling for donor egg and sperm recipients
- Implication counselling for commissioning couples in surrogacy
- Implication counselling for surrogates
- Champion the clinics patient support policy as per the HFEA Code of Practice
- Undertake regular audit
- Review and edit counselling documents
We are looking for someone who can be based in the clinic where they will offer face to face and skype counselling. The successful candidate will be an important part of our team and support the general manager to deliver the high level of patient support within the clinic.
We do welcome applications from individuals who are looking for Freelance work, but priority will be given to those who wish to be employed by the clinic directly.
This is a permanent role which is an essential part of the team as the clinic grows.