Belfast Fertility is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, staff and patients benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
We are currently recruiting passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join our bank team. The post-holder will be one of a group of specialist nurses working within the Assisted Conception Unit where treatments offered range from Ovulation Induction, Donor Insemination to Assisted Conception Techniques.
- Nurses will be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients.
- Will develop skills in the management and care of couples undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the assisted conception unit and for supervising, healthcare assistants and multi-professional students. To perform various audits when required
Qualifications and experience
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- Previous fertility experience preferable but no essential as full training will be given
- Desirable; First degree, Teaching / mentoring qualification. Experience in managing nurse-led practice