Ultrasound Direct are looking for an Obstetric trained sonographer to join the team and ideally with a knowledge of gynae, general and MSK (although not an essential requirement).
The successful applicant will work for our Hull region and be responsible for delivering a high-quality ultrasound service at a single site, but with some degree of flexibility to assist in other clinics within the Yorkshire region if and when required.
The role is inclusive of some weekend day commitment, some evenings and weekdays. You will also need to demonstrate a high degree of autonomy but will be supported by the Regional Ultrasound Manager.
The role includes the managing of on-going delivery and development of services ensuring they are safe, of high quality and efficient, and regularly take part in audits and some ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Appropriate Qualifications in general and obstetric ultrasound imaging
- Driving licence and / or access to transport.
- HPC Registration and strong NHS History.
- DBS Clearance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree / DMU – preferably, but not essential Masters level
- Post grad experience: 2 years
- Required language: English