Wessex Fertility is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Main focus is to provide first class customer service. Must act as the central point for patients, staff and visitors who make enquiries to the Wessex Fertility in person, by telephone and/or email.
The role will be part time working 22.5 hours per week covering Monday, Tuesday and Friday and also including Tuesday late clinic, Saturdays and bank holidays on a rotational basis.
- Greet patient to reception and ensure they are welcomed with gold standard customer service.
- To carry out embryology administration tasks including:
- Extension, donation or disposal of cryogenically stored eggs, sperm or embryos.
- Administration for the transfer of eggs, sperm or embryos in or out of the clinic.
- To answer and/or appropriately refer all incoming calls to personnel within the unit.
- To offer and provide refreshments for patients if requested.
- To ensure the reception and waiting room are kept clean and tidy.
- Take payments by cash or card in person or by card over the telephone.
- Book appointments and carry out the necessary documentation and data logging on the patient database.
- Accept deliveries as required.
- Complete consultation lists and extract patient notes when required.
- Issue Invoices and raise receipts due to patients.
- To perform routine office support duties.
- Scanning in documentation onto our computer system.
- Checking all forms have been completed correctly.
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Significant experience of working within a busy environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of electronic appointment systems
- Basic account keeping skills