June 30, 2020
Prepare for Your Visit and Help Us All Keep Safe
To keep everyone safe at this time, we’ve made a number of changes to our clinic procedures. Before your visit our clinics, take a look at our short animation that details the changes for patients and what you can do to help us all keep safe.
Changes to your visit include:
- Wait in your car until we call you – to keep the number of people in the clinics low, we are asking everyone to stay in their car rather than sit in our waiting rooms. We will call you when we’re ready to see you.
- Don’t forget to wear a face covering – in line with Government advice, you must wear a face covering when entering the clinics. If you forget yours, for a small donation to baby charity Tommy’s, we’ll give you one of ours.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided – we have installed hand sanitiser stations throughout the clinics. Please apply the gel as you enter the clinics.
- We’ll check your temperature – to help screen for any symptoms, when you enter the clinics you’ll be asked a few questions about your health and we’ll check your temperature.
- Staff will be wearing PPE – depending on your treatment, in line with national guidelines, staff may be wearing PPE. But rest assured, although you may not be able to see, they will still be smiling.
- Keep two metres apart wherever possible – we’ve adjusted our clinics to allow for a two-metre space between people where possible, even though the government guidelines have changed. Please can you support us in maintaining this.
- Wait where indicated – to help guide your visit, we’ve added floor markings. Please can you look out for these and wait where signposted, ready for your appointment.
We’d like to thank all of our patients and staff for supporting the changes we’ve made. We are so proud that our clinics have been given permission by the HFEA to open and our teams are able to treat all patients equally, delivering personalised plans with no waiting lists.
If you want to know more about our COVID-19 changes, please read our blog post, or call us on 0808 196 1942 to talk through any questions you may have.